Pneumatic Granular Applicator
Horstine AirStream uses hydraulically driven metering and a high capacity fan to distribute solid fertiliser. Outlets can be specified to broadcast, band apply or place fertilisers on, or in combination with a wide variety of implements. Utilising our Horstine Individual Metering System, AirStream can precisely apply inexpensive grades of solid fertiliser across the machines working width, reducing input costs whilst maximising yield potential.
- Placement during potato planting
- Bed top application ahead of potato/vegetable establishment
- Broadcast applications
- Banding during cereal/OSR establishment
- Placement on vegetable module planters
- Inter-row banding on established vegetable crops